call email map


Navigating you forward through changed circumstances


Life can change on a whim, and it may be a change with which your current court order or divorce decree is not compatible. If a material and substantial change of circumstances occurs, then it may be possible to modify your court order. Our attorneys work quickly and tirelessly to pursue modifications that are better tailored to your current situation.

©2020 RaeszLaw. • All Rights Reserved | Not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization Austin | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy